AutoResponder settings allows you to configure email autoresponder (“no-reply”) notifications about the form submissions for administrator and user.
On this tab you are able to configure following points in corresponding sections:
- “Autoresponder Variables” section allows to define relationship between existed form fields and variables that can be used in the configuration of notification messages;
- “Admin Autoresponder Notifications” section allows to configure admin notification message after form successful submission;
- “User Autoresponder Notifications” section allows to configure user notification message after form successful submission.
More detailed information about each section provided in corresponding sections of the plugin documentation.
In addition, you can find useful information on the most popular questions related to email notifications in the plugin FAQ sections:
- Why I don’t receive email notifications?
- How can I change “firstname.lastname@example.org” to “email@example.com”?
WordPress Admin Panel
Please, leave a feedback about the page. Was this article helpful?