- NB! We DO NOT STORE any information about the form submission for our plugin that installed on your server. All data stored directly in your server DB. In case, if you need to backup form data, please use local backup via export to CSV plugin functionality.
- NB! Our plugin uses standard WordPress wp_mail() function for messages submission. If you have issues with notification receiving, try to use some third-party plugin for SMTP mail settings. More information about possible WordPress email configuration issues you can find here.
- NB! If you use third-party reCaptcha plugin, it is possible that you can have some conflicts between plugins if both reCaptcha be placed on one page.
- NB! Minimum required PHP version – 5.3.0. If you have following error “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING” after the plugin installation, please check PHP version on your server.
- NB! Beware! If you DELETE any field from existed form configuration all received data for this field won’t be available for existed messages without possibility to restore.
- NB! If you use more than one email field you need to define field that will be used for user notification: “Contact Form” > “Settings” > “AutoResponder” > “User AutoResponder Notifications” > “User Email Field“. By default, will be used first email field. Also, for properly work of user notifications email field should be required.
- NB! If use own fields set rater than default preset, please define fields for email and user name that will be used for email notifications in the “Contact Form” > “Settings” > “AutoResponder” > “General Settings“.
- NB! “Reset to Default” button on the Settings page reset all tabs to default values includes form fields.
Please, leave a feedback about the page. Was this article helpful?