This is a simple contact form plugin that allows you to add one contact form with “ready-to-use” fields preset in a few click on your site.
Our plugin has following core features:
- Ready-to-use fields preset after plugin installation;
- Dynamic form fields with various parameters that can be reordered (via Drag&Drop) and deleted;
- Supported field types: text, email, numeric, textarea, checkbox/group of checkboxes, captcha (captcha with symbols/captcha with numbers/reCAPTCHA);
- Three types of captcha: captcha with symbols, captcha with numbers and reCAPTCHA (including option for reCAPTCHA translation that based on default WordPress language that defined in the admin panel and other options);
- Custom styles for contact form via plugin settings;
- Three variants of the form “successful submission”: success notification message (without redirect), redirect on separate “Thank You” page and redirect on some URL.
- Optional HTML5 validation and editable error messages for non-HTML5 validation;
- AutoResponder for users and administrator with variables for autoresponder letters (supports of TinyMCE editor);
- Visual indicator for the new messages at the admin toolbar.
- Inbox page for message list with read/unread statuses and single detailed page for each message;
- List of the messages can be exported to CSV format based on selected fields in the form settings;
- “Quick Reply” button to the Inbox (message list) and form details page that allows to open standard mail client and send quick reply to sender.
- Optional ability to enqueue scripts and styles only for the pages with contact form
- Filter and Action Hooks for developers (from v2.5.0)
In this site section you can find plugin documentation and also FAQ section.
Table of contest
Please, leave a feedback about the page. Was this article helpful?