Lets check how to simple setup group of radio buttons with base settings.
- Choose “Radio Buttons” field type;
- Set some field name as technical name for internal usage (“Newsletter” on the example image);
- Choose necessary field options: “Visibility” / “Required” / “Export to CSV“;
- Press on button with “gear” to open additional field settings;
- Set some text value for display label into “Display Label” field (“Do you want to receive newsletter from our site?” on the on the example image);
- Add necessary number of choices by “Add New” button and set some text values to the corresponding “Label” fields for each choice (“Yes“, “No” on the on the example image);
- Set choose by default if this is necessary;
- Set some text value for text note below the field into “Description” field (“Please, choose “Yes” if you want to get newsletter from our site.” on the example image).
After these steps you need to save form settings and check the result on the site frontend.
Please, leave a feedback about the page. Was this article helpful?