Lets check how to simple setup Numeric Captcha with base settings.
To create Numeric Captcha you need to use following options (based on numbers on the image below):
- Choose “Captcha” field type;
- Set some field name as technical name for internal usage (“Numeric Captcha” on the example image);
- Set “Visibility” checkbox as checked;
- Set “Required” checkbox as checked;
- Set “Export to CSV” checkbox as unchecked;
- Press on button with “gear” to open additional field settings;
- Set captcha subtype to “Numeric Captcha” in the “Captcha Type” drop-down field;
- Set some text value for display label into “Display Label” field (“Please type the numbers from the image below:” on the on the example image). This text will be displayed above the field on the site frontend;
- Set some text value for placeholder into “Placeholder” field (“Enter numbers here” on the on the example image). This text will be displayed inside captcha input field on the site frontend;
- Set some text value for text note below the field into “Description” field (“Please, help us to prevent spam messages!” on the on the example image).
After these steps you need to save form settings and check the result on the site frontend.
In this case try to use to use reCAPTCHA.
Please, leave a feedback about the page. Was this article helpful?