Main feature of our WordPress contact form plugin is ready-to-use set of the fields includes CAPTCHA, that you can immediately use after installation. All that you need it is install plugin, check form settings and add contact form in two ways:
- As shortcode via TinyMCE toolbar button to a page;
- As widget to a page sidebar.
As additional options of our contact form plugin, you can find dynamic fields with various types, custom form styles and notifications for administrator and users.
Our plugin has following list of core features:
- Ready-to-use fields preset after plugin installation;
- Dynamic form fields with various parameters that can be reordered (via Drag&Drop) and deleted;
- Supported field types: text, email, numeric, textarea, checkbox/group of checkboxes, captcha (captcha with symbols/captcha with numbers/reCAPTCHA);
- Three types of captcha: captcha with symbols, captcha with numbers and reCAPTCHA (including option for reCAPTCHA translation that based on default WordPress language that defined in the admin panel and other options);
- Custom styles for contact form via plugin settings;
- Three variants of the form “successful submission”: success notification message (without redirect), redirect on separate “Thank You” page and redirect on some URL.
- Optional HTML5 validation and editable error messages for non-HTML5 validation;
- AutoResponder for users and administrator with variables for autoresponder letters (supports of TinyMCE editor);
- Visual indicator for the new messages at the admin toolbar.
- Inbox page for message list with read/unread statuses and single detailed page for each message;
- List of the messages can be exported to CSV format based on selected fields in the form settings;
- “Quick Reply” button to the Inbox (message list) and form details page that allows to open standard mail client and send quick reply to sender.
- Optional ability to enqueue scripts and styles only for the pages with contact form
- Filter and Action Hooks for developers (from v2.5.0)